Creatronic: General tests for compliance with EU standards and directives
We test electronics.
Do your products comply with the law?
We perform a number of accredited laboratory tests for finished products, which also apply to products manufactured by external manufacturers. Our team includes experts with many years of experienced gained while working for research institutes. We offer comprehensive advice and support in the selection of standards and requirements to be met by products in order to receive the CE mark. We help you to prepare CE declarations for the products you sell. We provide training in the field of applying directives, standards, and national regulations concerning the manufacturing of electronics. Such training can take an open form or a closed form, i.e. be conducted in your company.
We carry out tests for compliance with EU directives and standards
IP tests, photometry, ageing tests, EMC, LVD
We mainly carry out tests based on guidelines included in the following Directives of the European Parliament and of the Council:
- LVD 2014/35/EU on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits [Official Journal of the European Union, L 96, 29 March 2014, p. 357],
- EMC 2014/30/EU on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility [Official Journal of the European Union, L 96, 29 March 2014, p. 79],
- ErP 2009/125/WE establishing a framework for the setting of ecodesign requirements for energy-related products [Official Journal of the European Union, L 285, 31 October 2009, p. 10],
- RoHS 2011/65/EU on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment [Official Journal of the European Union, L 174, 1 July 2011, p. 88].
We also offer the following accredited tests:
- climate (environmental) tests acc. to PN-EN 60068-2-1 and PN-EN 60068-2-78. The tests are carried out in seven 24-hour cycles. As part of the tests, we perform functional tests at positive and negative temperatures,
- tests of degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code) acc. to PN-EN 60529,
- ageing tests (resistance to UV radiation) acc. to PN-EN ISO 4892-2.
We have our own photometric laboratory. Based on sample testing, we determine the following for each manufactured batch:
- exact colour temperature in kelvin [K],
- luminous flux in lumens [lm],
- colour rendering index (CRI) [Ra],
- luminous efficacy (ratio of luminous flux to power),
- spectrophotometric distribution.