We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services, and as such, we would like to present to you the most important information about the principles of processing your data by our company and the cookies used by our Website and our Company.
Personal Data Controller
The Controller of your personal data is:
HLT sp. z o.o.
Address: ul. Kolejowa 5, 48-340 Głuchołazy, Poland
Phone: +48 77 40 92 580
NIP [Tax ID]: PL7551303668
REGON [Business Register No.]: 531160066
KRS [National Court Register No.]: 0000080430, District Court in Opole
Personal data and privacy
While using our services, you may be asked to voluntarily provide us with your personal data. We process this data for the following purposes
• preparation and sending of our product offers,
Basis for data processing:
Depending on the actions you take, this basis can be as follows:
- contract of sale or actions taken at your request and aimed at its conclusion (Art. 6 Sec. 1 (b) of the GDPR),
- our legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (Art. 6 Sec. 1 (c) of the GDPR),
- Your consent expressed on the Website – if you decide to give it (Art. 6 Sec. 1 (a) of the GDPR),
- our legitimate interest (Art. 6 Sec. 1 (f) of the GDPR), consisting in
the processing of data for such purposes as:
- to determine, assert or defend potential claims,
- direct marketing,
- analytical and statistical purposes
- customer satisfaction surveys.
While the provision of data is voluntary, it may be necessary in some cases, for example, in order to receive product offers from us.
The results of the non-provision of data are as follows:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- inability to use certain Website services, such as receiving newsletters,
- inability to make contact with us using the contact form,
- inability to receive product and special offer information.
Possibility to withdraw consent:
- Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
Your personal data processing remains lawful unless you withdraw your consent.
We may carry out profiling in connection with your use of the Website using the personal data you provide. Such profiling primarily consists in automatically assessing which services or products you may be interested in based on your past Website activities and displaying content profiled in this way.
The profiling we perform does not result in decisions that produce legal effects for you, nor does it affect you in a similar material way.
We will only process your data for as long as we have a legal basis to do so, i.e. until the moment when:
- we are no longer under any legal obligation to process your data (particularly an accounting-related one); or
- the ability to establish, assert or defend claims relating to the contract entered into by the parties ceases; or
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of data, if this consent was the basis for such processing; or
- your objection to the processing of your personal data is accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the Controller or if the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical means in accordance with applicable law, including SSL encryption.
- You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- correction of your personal data,
- deletion of your personal data or
- restrict the processing of your personal data,
- demand the transfer of your personal data to another controller.
And the right to:
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data,
- • for reasons related to your particular situation – object to the processing of your personal data under Art. 6 Sec. 1 (f) of the GDPR (i.e. based on legitimate interests of the controller), including profiling on the basis of these provisions,
- if your personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that such processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise any of your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Like most websites, our Website uses the so-called cookies. These cookies:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- enable you to use all Website functions and more;
- do not change the settings of your device.
Using appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies,
On this Website, cookies are used for such purposes as:
- saving information about your session,
- statistical purposes via e.g. Google Analytics,
- marketing purposes – e.g. profile customers to show them tailored content on advertising networks, including remarketing, particularly in the Google network.
- sharing Website functions.
In terms of customer preference information collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit cookie information using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to turn them off in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read this information by pressing the F1 key in your browser. In addition, appropriate tips can be found on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
Third-party services – data recipients
In connection with the operation of our Website, we work with third parties to whom your data may be transferred (solely for the purposes indicated in this policy). Please find the list of possible recipients of your personal data below:
- Persons working with us under civil law contracts and supporting our current activities
- Communication software provider *
- Project management software provider
- E-mail service provider *
- Accounting office
- E-mail system supplier
- Marketing service provider *
- Entity facilitating Website optimisation *
- Social media platforms *
- Software suite provider *
- Hosting provider
- Relevant public authorities, to the extent that the Controller is obliged to provide them with the data
Transfer of personal data to countries outside the European Union.
Accordingly, your personal data may also be processed by entities outside the European Union. An appropriate level of protection of your data, including through the use of appropriate safeguards, is ensured by:
* the participation of these entities in the EU-US Privacy Shield, established by an executive decision of the European Commission as a set of principles to guarantee adequate protection of your privacy.
Contact the controller
Do you wish to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org