1. Use of the website creatronic.eu
1.1. The information we receive about Internet users results from the general rules of Internet connections, i.e. information contained in system logs, e.g. IP address, and is used by us for technical purposes related to server administration.
1.2. IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made). This type of information received is completely safe for the User and guarantees him complete anonymity.
1.3. The creatronic.eu website has taken appropriate steps to secure the personal data provided on it and to protect it against access, sharing, alteration or destruction without permission.
1.4. However, no internet transmission is completely secure and error-free. Especially emails sent to and through this site may not be secure.
2. Cookies policy.
2.1. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s end device of the creatronic.eu website and are intended for the use of the creatronic.eu website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2.2. The entity placing cookie files on the User’s end device of the creatronic.eu website and accessing them is IQ PL Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter: IQ PL or Administrator) with its registered office in Gdańsk, at ul. Geodetów 16, 80-298 Gdańsk. Cookies are used to:
2.3.1. adjusting the content of the creatronic.eu website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of that website, in particular these files allow to recognize the User’s device of the creatronic.eu website and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
2.3.2. creating statistics that help to understand how the creatronic.eu Users use the website, which allows improving its structure and content;
3. As part of the website creatronic.eu, two basic types of cookies are used: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
4. The following types of cookies are used as part of the creatronic.eu website:
4.1. “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the creatronic.eu website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication as part of the creatronic.eu website ;;
4.2. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website creatronic.eu;
4.3. “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the website creatronic.eu ;;
4.4. “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc .;
5. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device. Users of the creatronic.eu website can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are placed on the User’s device of the creatronic.eu website. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
7. Cookies placed on the User’s terminal device of the website creatronic.eu and can also be used by partners cooperating with the operator.
8. More information on cookies is available in the ‘Help’ section of the web browser menu.
1. Use of the website creatronic.eu